- 4 cups cooked organic pumpkin
- 1 tsp minced organic garlic
- 1/8 tsp organic cinnamon
- 28 whole wheat wonton wrappers
Tomato Sage Sauce
- 2 tsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp minced organic garlic
- 2 medium organic tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp chopped fresh organic sage
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- organic ground black pepper to taste
To prepare ravioli:
Mix pumpkin, garlic and cinnamon together in a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Cook to eliminate any excess water about 2 – 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. While water is coming to a boil assemble ravioli. Place 1/2 tablespoon of pumpkin mixture in the center of the wonton wrapper. Fold diagonally into a triangle and seal by crimping the edges with wet fingers. Place ravioli into boiling water and cook for 3 – 4 minutes.
Drain and serve topped with tomato-sage sauce.
To prepare tomato-sage sauce:
In a small saucepan heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add garlic, stir and cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, sage, salt and pepper and cook for and additional 2 minutes. Serve over pumpkin ravioli.