• 1 medium green apple, cut in quarters
• 1 kiwi, cut in half
• 3 kale leaves, rinsed, torn into strips
• 1/2 cup wheatgrass
• 1/3 cup alfalfa sprouts
• 1/3 cup baby spinach
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 3 cups water
• 4 mint leaves
Place all ingredients in Vita-Mix, blend and viola!
• 1 cup rolled oats, divided
• 1/2 cup unsalted raw almonds
• 4 scoops vanilla protein powder
• 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
• ½ tsp Celtic sea salt
• ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
• 2 tsp raw agave nectar
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Place ½ cup rolled oats into blender and process until oats are now oat flour, about 1 minute. In a large bowl combine oat flour, rolled oats, almonds, protein powder, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl mix applesauce, vanilla, maple syrup and agave nectar; add to dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
Cut 8 squares of aluminum foil and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Spoon out the mixture equally onto the aluminum squares and shape into bars. Fold the aluminum at the ends to ensure that the mixture does not spill out.
Place bars onto a baking sheet and bake for 20– 22 minutes. Do not overcook.
- 1 cup organic whole wheat flour
- 1 cup organic brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup organic oat flour
- 1/2 cup cooked organic pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup organic soy milk
- 1 tsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp organic baking powder
- 1/2 tsp organic baking soda
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp organic nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp organic allspice
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
Combine soy milk and apple cider vinegar; set aside and let sit for about 5 minutes. Combine flours, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt in a large mixing bowl. Combine pumpkin, spices, water and soy milk mixture and add gradually to dry ingredients. Mix well then let sit for about 5 minutes to activate baking powder.
Pour mixture into non-stick skillet or griddle. Flip once then serve.
- 4 cups cooked organic pumpkin
- 1 tsp minced organic garlic
- 1/8 tsp organic cinnamon
- 28 whole wheat wonton wrappers
Tomato Sage Sauce
- 2 tsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp minced organic garlic
- 2 medium organic tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp chopped fresh organic sage
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- organic ground black pepper to taste
To prepare ravioli:
Mix pumpkin, garlic and cinnamon together in a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Cook to eliminate any excess water about 2 – 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. While water is coming to a boil assemble ravioli. Place 1/2 tablespoon of pumpkin mixture in the center of the wonton wrapper. Fold diagonally into a triangle and seal by crimping the edges with wet fingers. Place ravioli into boiling water and cook for 3 – 4 minutes.
Drain and serve topped with tomato-sage sauce.
To prepare tomato-sage sauce:
In a small saucepan heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add garlic, stir and cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, sage, salt and pepper and cook for and additional 2 minutes. Serve over pumpkin ravioli.